Acrylic cast acrylic sheet offers superb optical clarity and optimum performance
Cast from premium materials, these cell cast acrylic sheets allow precision manufacturing applications to meet a wide range of specifications.
Whether it's cutting, drilling, routing, cementing, polishing or thermoforming,
Acrylic cast is a tough product to rival. Our advanced technology also assures superior resistance to weathering and crazing.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT (specific gravity 1.19) is less than half the weight when compared to inorganic glass.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT is resistant to inorganic chemicals and normal chained hydrocarbons. However, contact with organic solvents may cause swelling, crazing, or cracking.
- IMPACT RESISTANT is approximately 8 to 10 times more resistant to impact than ordinary plate glass.
- EASY FABRICATION can be saw cut, drilled, routed, machined, solvent cemented, polished and strip bent using conventional acrylic sheet fabrication techniques.
- THERMO FORMABLE An excellent thermoplastic, it may be thermoformed. Because Acrylic cast is a cell cast sheet, it is not subject to the excessive shrinkage that is encountered in extruded or continuously manufactured sheets.