Full Acrylic sheeting and sizes available
At CDC Laser we have a comprehensive range of full sheets of acrylic.
Sheet sizing usually consists of the following :
- 1220 x 2440 – most thicknesses and colours available
- 1880 x 2490 – selected thicknesses in selected colours available
- 2030 x 3050 – selected thicknesses in selected colours only
Please ring through or email for availability of full sheets and pricing.
Brands and type of Acrylic Sheet
Here at CDC Laser we only sell the best brands and types of acrylic. Don’t be fooled by cheaper options, they may not even be acrylic at all.
Along with the traditional acrylic we also sell sheets of :
- MARINE BOARD
- CAST ACYRLIC COLOURS
- WHITE FOAM BOARD
- PLAY BOARD
- ALC SHEETS
- SIGNEX FOAMED PVC
- WRITABLE WALL SHEETS
Please note some of the above we sell but may not be able to cut to size
Our reputable brands are
Some Technical Information about our Cast Acrylic Sheet
Acrylic cast acrylic sheet offers superb optical clarity and optimum performance Cast from premium materials, these cells cast acrylic sheets to allow precision manufacturing applications to meet a wide range of specifications. Whether it’s cutting, drilling, routing, cementing, polishing or thermoforming, Acrylic cast is a tough product to rival. Our advanced technology also assures superior resistance to weathering and crazing.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT (specific gravity 1.19) is less than half the weight when compared to inorganic glass.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT is resistant to inorganic chemicals and normal chained hydrocarbons. However, contact with organic solvents may cause swelling, crazing, or cracking.
- IMPACT RESISTANT is approximately 8 to 10 times more resistant to impact than ordinary plate glass.
- EASY FABRICATION can be saw cut, drilled, routed, machined, solvent cemented, polished and strip bent using conventional acrylic sheeting fabrication techniques.
- THERMO FORMABLE An excellent thermoplastic, it may be thermoformed. Because Acrylic cast is a cell cast sheet, it is not subject to the excessive shrinkage that is encountered in extruded or continuously manufactured sheets.